Outside of trading your ore and items, there are a few other ways you can earn some Quanta. Here's some tips!:
- Hauling Missions - Your Alioth hostess with the mostess, Aphelia, or other players will request delivery of goods from Point A to Point B. You’ll be handsomely rewarded for successfully completing the mission. These missions adhere to a particular list of parameters that includes specific locations, time limits, and collateral.
- Alien Warfare (PvE) - Help fellow Noveans defend against an attack from a mysterious enemy
- The Job Forum - Earn some cold, hard quanta by accepting freeform contracts from fellow players to perform a service, such as fuel deliveries or providing security.
- Challenges - This repeatable, solo-player activity takes place outside the persistent game world, making it a perfect opportunity for new players to get a feel for maneuvering a ship without compromising a “real” one. More experienced pilots will also find challenges fun and financially rewarding. Enter a designated VR surrogate station, complete the objectives, and watch your wallet swell with pride.
Check out the following video for an in-depth look at the mission and challenge systems:
- Daily Login reward - Each player receives 100,000 Quanta every 24 hours from their last log in time. Logging in daily can also help you earn some passive income!