Each player will be able to assign three territories as their headquarters. These territories do not lose ownership when offline and remain in the players' ownership even if taxes are unpaid for longer than the two week grace period. This feature is only available to player-owned, not organization-owned, territories.
Articles in this section
- Return of the Astrophage (PvE Mission story line)
- Alien Warfare Missions Support FAQ (PvE)
- Some other ways to earn Quanta
- I returned to Dual Universe after a while and my constructs are gone! What happened? What is Inactive Asset Requisitioning (IAR)?
- Clarification Regarding Bug Exploits and Griefing
- Aphelia Market tile and Mission Hub Parking Rules
- Static Construct Altitude Limit
- How do I reset my account progress and avatar?
- Where can I buy other the starter Outposts and starter speeders I didn't choose at the start?
- Mining Units 101: What are they and how do they work?