Each player will be able to assign three territories as their headquarters. These territories do not lose ownership when offline and remain in the players' ownership even if taxes are unpaid for longer than the two week grace period. This feature is only available to player-owned, not organization-owned, territories.
Articles in this section
- I returned to Dual Universe after a while and my constructs are gone! What happened? What is Inactive Asset Requisitioning (IAR)?
- Where do I check my territory status and balance? What happens if my balance runs out?
- What are Organization construct slots?
- Special rules when parking on an Aphelia owned territory, including markets
- What is a Headquarter tile? How many can I assign?
- Clarification Regarding Bug Exploits and Griefing
- Key Mapping